August 18, 2006

Sam Jackson is a God

I've had it with these motherf@#$ing snakes on this motherf@#$ing plane!

Even though the movie officially opens today, the theatre was packed at last night's 10pm showing of the cult-like internet-driven phenomenon, Snakes on a Plane. When Samuel L. Jackson uttered those words (ostensibly written by a blogger and added to the movie after a massive internet campaign), the whole theatre shouted along with him, hooting and hollering!

The movie was a gas. It was hilarious. It was scary. It was gross. It made my skin crawl. It made me lift my feet up off the floor more than once. If I'd had popcorn, I can guarantee it would've ended up all over the place from my jumping and jolting. All in all, I can't wait to see it again, and I may have to own the DVD when it's released. It really is that good.

0 comments: