November 20, 2008

November is for Mustaches

Movember

I made my first donation to Movember this morning in honor of Mo Bro Mark Trammell. It's his birthday -- Happy Birthday, dude! -- and he's fighting prostate cancer along with his other Mo Bros and Sistahs on "The Upper Lip Theorists" team.

Movember (the month formerly known as November) is a charity event held during November each year.

At the start of Movember guys register with a clean shaven face. The Movember participants, known as Mo Bros, then have the remainder of the month to grow and groom their Mo (Australian slang for moustache), raising money and awareness along the way for men's health and the fight against prostate cancer.


Note: I did say "my first donation" -- I'll try to give a little bit to all my Bros and Sistahs this month.

blog comments powered by Disqus