Just found this photo from Amit Gupta on Flickr by way of HorsePigCow (a great addition to anyone's blogroll, by the way). Despite living in NYC (or probably because I lived there) for several years, I never went anywhere near Times Square on New Year's Eve. However, this photo captures the essence of what I hope it would feel like.
Some resolutions/goals for 2OO7:
- do something community-based -- a class, ballroom dancing, etc.
- get preggers
- finally go on a "real" honeymoon -- i.e. a 2-week vacation where i don't check email or do any work
- take more photos -- one a day is too ambitious, but one nice long session a week sounds good
- eradicate "like" and "awesome" from my vocabulary
- exercise regularly; lose 10-15 pounds (may not be compatible w/ #2)
- ski 15-20 days this winter
- ski utah this winter
- get my hair cut every 6-8 weeks
- keep in touch with friends -- something that i'm not good at, despite being online 8-12 hours a day. however, twitter is already helping with this one. those of you who have ignored my invitations, be damned! ;)
Coming soon...the requisite "best of 2006" list.